Interest Free Credit
Before I complete your finance application I need to make you aware of some important information.
- Your answers will be passed on to the finance company to help them assess your application and will be kept on their records.
- The finance company will use a credit scoring system to help them make a decision on your application and will search your credit record at one or more credit reference agencies.
- These agencies will add this search to your credit record even if this application doesn’t go ahead.
- They may also assess any partner’s records as part of your application so if you provide details about a partner, please check with your partner that they are happy for you to do so.
- These records may be seen in the future by other organisations which make searches. They may be used to help make decisions about credit and insurance facilities, to prevent fraud and money laundering, trace debtors and manage your account.
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering. We are able to provide you with further details explaining how the information held by fraud prevention agencies may be used.
- The credit can only be used for the purchase of the goods or services identified in the credit agreement.
- The monthly repayments are fixed and cannot be changed. You should consider carefully your ability to make the repayments. If you do not make the repayments that are due under this agreement then your credit rating may be adversely affected and could make obtaining credit more difficult in the future. It may also result in legal action being taken to recover the debt. Details of late payment charges are set out in the Pre-Contract Credit Information.
- You have a right to withdraw from this credit agreement, which starts the day after you sign the agreement and lasts for 14 days. This right to withdraw only applies to the credit agreement. You can exercise your right to withdraw by contacting the Finance Company in writing or by telephone. Full details of how to do this are in your pre contract information and credit agreement.
Please read the pre contract information when you receive it. If you would like to speak to the finance company before signing the credit agreement their contact details are on there.