What does the British Heart Foundation do?
Whether you've ordered a new sofa from dwell or are just looking to free up some space, you can arrange for the British Heart Foundation to collect your unwanted furniture for FREE.
After collection they will sell it in one of over 175 BHF furniture stores across the UK with proceeds helping to fund lifesaving research. So you can feel good knowing that your unwanted furniture is making a real difference.
How to book your collection
To arrange a collection just call 0808 250 0167 or visit www.bhf.org.uk/dwell
BHF can collect your unwanted furniture at a time that is convenient for you.
What you can donate
The British Heart Foundation accept a range of furniture, home accessories and even working electrical goods including:
- Sofas, suites, armchairs
- Tables, chairs, desks, cabinets
- Beds, mattresses and other bedroom furniture
- TVs, Hi-Fis, washing machines, small electricals
- They can also collect bags of clothes, books, DVDs, toys and more at the same time
For quality and safety reasons, the British Heart Foundation can only accept items that meet the following requirements:
- Everything is in good condition, complete and works correctly
- Each individual upholstered item has a fire label attached
- If you're based in Great Britain, unfortunately, BHF cannot collect furniture and electrical items in Northern Ireland
- There are some items that can't be sold for legal, safety or quality reasons
Be part of the reuse revolution and save your items from landfill.