Product and Service Details
We reserve the right to change any services, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time. All prices and descriptions supersede all previous publications. All sizes are approximate. We cannot guarantee that colours and details in images are accurate representations of the product.
Stock availability information on the website is the latest updated record but may not be totally current and does not guarantee that stock is available. Delivery dates and stock due in dates do not form part of any contract with us and we cannot be held liable for any losses whether direct or indirect if your order is delayed or not delivered by any dates that may have been given by us.
Our products are intended for use in a domestic private residential setting only and we provide no guarantees for their suitability outside of this. In particular we do not provide any guarantees if they are used in a commercial, public or contract environment.
The goods we sell are for consumers for general domestic use only and must be used for the intended purpose. All products carry a first year manufacture's guarantee. However, this does not cover accidental damage or misuse of the item. If the product is taken outside of the UK it will invalidate the warranty.
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send an email confirmation to you that we have despatched that product to you. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the despatch confirmation email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a despatch confirmation email to have been despatched do not form part of that contract.
The company shall under no circumstances be held liable for any losses special to the particular circumstances of the customer, indirect or consequential losses or for loss of profits, damage or property or wasted expenditure.
Your debit or credit card is charged for the whole amount of the order when the order is created. The card may be immediately refunded for the value of any items cancelled on the order at any time up until when we despatch the items to you. If the entire order is cancelled and no items are despatched then any charge for handling and/or delivery will also be refunded. Title in the goods held in stock by the company transfers to the customer once payment has been received in full. The goods will be labelled accordingly and delivered on an agreed date.
You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
The personal information that dwell collects from you is used to operate our business and improve our service to customers.
We use your data to fulfil your orders and to provide you with information about our products and services.
Please open and check your order within a reasonable time (usually 5 days) from receipt of goods and inform us of any transit damage problems immediately. All items and parts of items must be checked for any damage prior to assembly.
If you change your mind for any reason and you wish to return your purchase you must notify us within 14 days on 0845 675 9090 / 0845 678 1010 or email: email@example.com
Unwanted items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which includes being in the original, unmarked and undamaged packaging. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Dwell retains the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed resalable due to being used or damaged by return. Refunds will be issued in reasonable time (usually within 7 days) after satisfactory receipt of the returned goods.
When you buy online or by phone, you have additional rights as a consumer under the Distance Selling Regulations. This means if you as the purchaser notify us in writing of your wish to return an item within a reasonable time (usually 7 days of receiving it), we'll refund you for both the purchase price and the delivery charge. Please note that if you are only returning part of the order, then we will not repay any of the delivery charge.
We do not offer free returns and collection service or refund any postage cost. If returning you purchase by mail we recommend that you get proof of postage.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund on any item if the above conditions have not been met.
Damaged or Faulty goods
If your purchase is faulty or damaged please contact us as soon as possible to arrange a replacement or repair.
If a repair is required this will be carried out within a reasonable time (usually within 28 days)
Refunds will be issued in reasonable time (usually within 7 days) after satisfactory receipt of the returned goods.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Offers, vouchers and discounts
When/if offers, vouchers or discounts are available the following terms and conditions apply
- Unless specified offers/discounts/voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offers/discounts/voucher cannot be used when financing a purchase
- No cash alternative is available for all or part exchange of the voucher
- Offers/discounts/voucher are non-transferable.
- Offers/discounts/voucher may be restricted to a specific store or stores. This will be detailed at time of issue.
- Promotional offers/discounts/voucher cannot be used to purchase gift certificates clearance items, promotional items or delivery charges
- Discount or offer prices will be given at point of sale or at checkout stage online at dwell.co.uk.
- Coin furniture ltd., retains the right to withdraw all offers relating to Offers/discounts/vouchers at any time and for any reason.
- Only one offers/discounts/voucher per order
- Offers/discounts/voucher offered in sign up promotions must have a valid email and postal address
- Only one offers/discounts/voucher per customer
- *Current offer valid until the 9th December 2013
- Employees of Coin furniture ltd., and their associates, friends and family are not eligible for entry into prize draws
- Closing date for entry into the prize draw is will be specified on instore marketing and the website
- Date of the draw will be announced through the website
- The winner will be drawn at random and will receive agreed dwell gift certificate which can be redeemed in dwell stores only [excludes concessions], unless the prize is otherwise stated
- Incorrect and incomplete entries will be disqualified
- No purchase necessary unless the competitions states otherwise
- No correspondence will be entered into, the decision of dwell is final and we reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time
- Entry implies acceptance of rules as final and binding
- Prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is offered
- Competition winners will be notified by email or phone call
Win your order back
By entering this competition you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below -
The 'Win Your Order Back' competition applies to all orders placed between 19th November 2013 and midnight on the 15th December 2013
Any orders received after this date will not be submitted into the draw but will still be processed.
Four prizes will be drawn in total.
A winner will be drawn at random each Wednesday for orders placed during the preceding qualifying period, as follows:
- Winner 1 drawn on 27th November 2013 (for orders placed between 19-24th November 2013) - Congratulations to Ms Slack from Nottingham
- Winner 2 drawn on 4th December 2013 (for orders placed between 25th Nov - 1st December 2013) Congratulations to Mr Lowe from Blackburn
- Winner 3 drawn on 11th December 2013 (for orders placed between 2-8th December 2013)
- Winner 4 drawn on 18th December 2013 (for orders placed between 9-16th December 2013)
Winners will be contacted by telephone and email within 5 days of each prize draw.
Winners will receive their total order value refunded back onto the card they used. There is no cash alternative.
Winners agree to allow us to use their Title, surname and area of residence to promote this event (i.e Mrs A nother, Glasgow ) via twitter and face book and online
Trademarks and Copyright
All content included on the website, such as pictures, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Coin furniture Limited and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Coin furniture Limited and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Coin furniture Limited and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Dwell's express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without our express written consent.
Dwell is a registered trademark of Coin furniture Limited in the European Union and/or other jurisdictions. Dwell's graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of Dwell. Dwell's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Dwell's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Dwell.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
The company shall under no circumstance whatsoever be liable for losses special to the particular circumstances of the customer, indirect or consequential losses or for the loss of profits, damage to the property or wasted expenditure.
Dimensions and capacities given are approximate only.
Colour reproduction is as accurate as photographic and printing processes will allow.
The rights to all photography are owned by Coin furniture Limited. Reproduction of any material without written permission is forbidden.
Recycle your old electricals
To recycle for free visit the Recycle More website www.recycle-more.co.uk
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, if you do not recycle it will end up in landfill where it can cause soil and water contamination. Old electrical equipment that can be recycled is marked with a crossed-out bin symbol. DO NOT throw any electrical equipment marked with this symbol in your bin.
How are we helping?
In the UK, distributors and retailers must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. As a responsible retailer, we have met the requirements placed on us by financially supporting the national network of WEEE recycling centres established by local authorities. This is achieved through membership of the national Distributor Take-back scheme (DTS).
To find more information on recycling and to locate your nearest recycling centre please visit the Recycle More website www.recycle-more.co.uk