Dwell is one of the UK's fastest growing multi-channel businesses. We design and sell an exciting range of contemporary furniture and home accessories. Our aim is to inspire our customers and give them outstanding customer service and fabulous products.
We have six stores with more on the way; over 300,000 customers and we deliver our furniture using our own fleet of vans throughout the country. Our support office is based in Dunstable.
Being a fast growing entrepreneurial business we have a very dynamic and fun culture. We love people who are self motivated, want to get noticed and who enjoy working with a passionate team. There is never a dull day, Oh and we have great parties. We know how to play hard and work hard.
We have an exciting vacancies for full-time Sales Consultant for our stores in
- London : Tottenham Court Road, Westfield White City & Stratford
- Lakeside : Thurrock
- Glasgow : Princes Square
We aren't your average retailer and so we're not looking for someone average. We are looking for someone who has the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in sales and customer service in a retail environment or in another customer focused industry
- Be able to demonstrable experience in exceptional customer service and able to demonstrate how you build that relationship.
- Thrive on targets and ensure that customers receive an exceptional shopping experience
- Have a positive attitude
- Displays a huge amount of enthusiasm, energy and passion for our products and brand. You need to love our products and you will be expected to discuss your favorites with us at interview
- A part of your role will involve receiving regular deliveries from our Warehouse, helping with lifting and moving customer collections and supporting the Store Manager with store layouts. Manual handling experience and training would be strongly advantageous. Training will be provided but the ability to carry out the above is essential.
- Want to offer our customers, and can able to demonstrate that you have experience in delivering, exceptional customer service
- Be computer literate
If you think you can make a difference and you want to be part of an exciting and growing company we want to hear from you. In return we can offer a very competitive salary, together with great career prospects and a generous commission scheme.
If you think you've got what we're looking for, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, , quoting the Sales Consultant (name of preferred store) and explaining why you think you are the right person for us.